I was tagged by Ri from Hiver et Café awhile ago to take part in this fun little questionnaire type post chain. I never get tagged to do things like like this so thanks, Ri! (sorry if its too late)
1. Thank the blogger that nominated you and link back to their website.
2. Post the award’s logo on your blog.
3. Answer the ten questions you have been asked.
4. Nominate ten other bloggers and ask them ten other questions.
Ri’s Questions For Me:
1. Who is your favourite book boyfriend?
I don’t really have one as all the male characters in books I like, I like them within a couple more than single. Haha
2. What is a book that you absolutely NEED right now?
China Rich Girlfriend by Kevin Kwan and Winter by Marissa Meyer
3. What’s a book that you’ve been recommending?
Crazy Rich Asians by Kevin Kwan or the Lunar Chronicles series by Marissa Meyer.
4. Which Hogwarts house are you?
5. How did you get into book blogging?
Through my bookish friends who are all mostly bloggers!
6. What is the first book you ever got signed? (Or have you not? That’s okay too!)
I think it was Astronaut Academy by Dave Roman?
7. How do you balance book blogging in your daily life?
I always have my email and twitter on, and I schedule all my posts ahead of time. I also use hoot suite for social media stuff. Basically LOTS of very advance planning and scheduling.
8. What are you currently reading?
I’ve had a few books on the go and keep switching but currently am reading Mr. Miracle by Debbie Macomber and most likely with stick with it as I like it a lot so far.
9. Which OTP sails your ship? (AKA. What’s your favourite bookish couple?)
Cinder and Kai from the Lunar Chronicles!!
10. Where do you like to read?
I love reading on trains during my commute, also buses too!
And here are my nominees for this award, I know I’m supposed to pick ten but I wasn’t sure of who else to tag. So if anyone who’s reading this wants to do this tag, then go ahead. Anyways here are the two bloggers that I nominate:
Here are my ten questions:
1. What are you currently reading?
2. What is one book that you didn’t get to this year but will definitely get to in 2015?
3. What’s your favourite thing about being a blogger?
4. What’s one thing that other bloggers may not know about you?
5. What country would you most like to visit and why?
6. What is one book that you think everyone should read? Besides your own.
7. Besides blogging what else do you like to do?
8. What TV shows are you addicted to right now?
9. What’s your dream job?
10. Do you have any daily rituals you do everyday to start off the day? If so what are they?