Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish.
Top Ten Books I’ve Read So Far This Year.
This year has gotten off to a pretty decent start so it was a bit tough picking out my top ten reads, but here they are (in no particular order). I think I also got a good variety in the end.
1. Listen To The Squawking Chicken by Elaine Lui (my review)
2. No Relation by Terry Fallis (my review)
3. Open Road Summer by Emery Lord (my review)
4. Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige (my review)
5. Paris Letters by Janice Macleod (my review)
6. Blood Always Tells by Hilary Davidson (my review)
7. To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han (my review)
8. The Girl Who Saved the King of Sweden by Jonas Jonasson
9. The Enchanted by Rene Denfeld
10. How to Succeed in Business Without Really Crying by Carol Leifer