Top Ten Goals/Resolutions For 2014
Like many people, I’m not very good at setting and working towards goals so most of the time I don’t bother setting them however I am trying to change that. So here are some of my resolutions for 2014, both bookish and non-bookish.
1. Put more effort into my job search
2. Figure out what I want to do.
3. Emphasize quality over quantity when it comes to writing my reviews.
4. Connect more with other book bloggers on social media and through more commenting
5. Get through all my books on my to be read shelf
6. Read at least one classic novel
7. Read at least 50 books, and actually keep track of my 50 book pledge progress consistently
8. Practice better sleep habits, no sleeping with my iPad beside me (okay maybe sleep with beside me it less)
9. Finally attempt to connect with the one publisher that I’ve been dying to work with
10. Make time to read more for pleasure aka read books that I don’t need to review after unless I really want to